Architects in Edinburgh & Beyond
Who are the best architects in Edinburgh?
As an architecture firm, over the past few years, we have been involved in a lot of design projects.
Edinburgh is booming and is a hotbed for building projects and we could not be happier with our clients in this area.
Because our clients know we are honest when it comes to providing education for the public about architecture and construction, they also trust us enough to ask who some of our competitors are.
So as an architectural firm instead of acting like we don’t have any competition in the Edinburgh area and beyond, we thought we’d let you know a little bit about some of the main Architects & Designers in this area. ***Also, please note we are not recommending these companies per se, but rather making you aware they are competitors of ours in the area.
1. ZONE Architects: Set up in 2002 and “specialize in one-off new builds, home alterations, interior design, urban intervention and swimming pools that put the emphasis on low energy use, maximizing natural light and heat, and on the economic allocation of materials and construction methods”. Many
2. Helen Lucas Architect: Based in Edinburgh providing high-end Architectural design and planning services all over Scotland.
3. JM architects: Established in 1962 and Currently employ over 100 staff throughout the UK, the practice was recently voted Scotland’s no.1 architectural practice of 2014 and 2015 by Urban Realm Magazine.
4. Capital A Architects: Based in Fife & Edinburgh this small practice focuses on providing high-quality contemporary extensions & “has a track record of delivering complicated projects on challenging sites”.
5. Kyla Martin: Not an Architect but an architectural designer tackling both residential and commercial projects.
So, there you have 5 Architects or designers to ponder upon as you are researching and getting quotes for your project.